Optio Palliative Care at Home, a palliative care consult service offered by The Denver Hospice, provides highly specialized pain management. Its main focus is you – alleviating your pain and symptoms while putting you on a new path towards greater quality of life. The Optio Palliative Care at Home team is made up of talented and skilled experts in palliative care. Be assured that your comfort is always our top priority.
Every Path Is Unique
When you choose Optio Palliative Care at Home, you’ve entered in to a circle of highly personalized and expert care. Before any recommendations are made, our palliative care consultant will meet with you. We talk about your unique situation and specific problems you may be experiencing. Our team will then make recommendations to your doctor for improving or managing your symptoms and coordinating your care. Your doctor is always involved and continues to manage your care along with the ongoing support from the team of palliative care experts.
Is It the Right Path for You?
If you’re not ready for hospice but still want to do everything in your power to have a greater quality of life, it’s time to consider Optio Palliative Care at Home. It’s about taking control of your pain and suffering, and finding practical new ways to enjoy the moment...right here, right now.
If you answer yes to one or more of these questions, you could certainly benefit from Optio Palliative care at home:
- Are your symptoms and pain interfering with your ability to enjoy life?
- Do you miss doctor appointments because you don’t feel well enough to make the trip?
- Would you like to have more control over managing your illness, preventing emergencies and avoiding suffering?
- Have you wondered what other treatment methods are available for managing your pain, and would like to have information on these treatment methods?
- Do you want to set new goals for present and future care
Take The First Step
Comfort is as close as a request or referral from your doctor. A member of the Optio Palliative Care at Home team can assist you with getting this referral. Medicare and Medicaid generally cover consultations but ask us about payment options available.
If you have questions or would like additional information please call (303)321-2929.