To get more Healthcare Benefit information, visit the
We Honor Veterans website
Application for Health Benefits
- Entry into the VA health care system begins by applying for enrollment. Complete VA Application for Health Benefits (Form 10-10EZ)
,which may be obtained from any VA health care facility or regional benefits office, online
, or by calling 1-877-222-VETS (8387). Once enrolled, Veterans can receive heath care at VA heath care facilities anywhere in the country.
Federal Benefits for Veterans, Dependents & Survivors - This PDF booklet was created by the US Government as a comprehensive guide that outlines many of the benefits available to Veterans and their spouse, a directory of useful phone numbers and websites is also included in the index.
- The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) and Office of Survivors Assistance (OSA) assists survivors in making necessary transitions with benefits assistance. The OSA makes appropriate referrals and explores innovative ways of reaching survivors who are not currently receiving VA benefits. Other benefits may include, but are not limited to, education assistance, home loan guaranties, and health care insurance. Visit www.va.gov/survivors
for full benefits and information.
- A United States flag is provided, at no cost, to drape the casket or accompany the urn of a deceased Veteran who served honorably in the U.S. Armed Forces. Visit the VA website for more information and to apply for the flag by completing VA Form 21-2008: www.cem.va.gov/cem/bbene/burial_flags.asp
President Memorial Certificate
- Started in 1962 by President John F. Kennedy, the Presidential Memorial Certificate is a gold-embossed paper certificate bearing the official signature of the President of the United States. For more information and to access the PMC form, visit www.cem.va.gov/pmc.asp
Dependents Indemnity Compensation
- This is a benefit for a Widow when the Veteran dies of a Service Connected Death. Meaning the cause of the death had to be something that was caused by his Military Service. http://www.vba.va.gov/bln/21/Rates/comp0399.htm
Dependents Indemnity Compensation - This is a benefit for a Widow when the Veteran dies of a Service Connected Death. Meaning the cause of the death had to be something that was caused by his Military Service. http://www.vba.va.gov/bln/21/Rates/comp0399.htm