The Denver Hospice has a reputation as the most trusted and comprehensive care provider serving the Denver-metro area. The Denver Hospice maintains its reputation by focusing on what matters most.
Expertise: We have specialists in many areas, including pain and symptom management, emotional and spiritual support, and nutritional care.
Experience: Our board-certified palliative care doctors and our registered nurses are among the most experienced in their field.
Flexibility: Through our clinical staff, inpatient care center, and health care partnerships, The Denver Hospice serves a nine-county metro area. No matter where you reside, we have a team of hospice specialists nearby.
Your needs: Palliative care doctors, nurses, social workers, and chaplains will attend to your needs. Medications, medical supplies, and equipment are provided to promote comfort and to effectively manage symptoms. Certified nursing assistants give routine personal care and help with daily activities.
- Personalized hospice services in the home, Skilled Nursing Facility, Assisted Living Residence, and in our Care Center
- Expert Palliative Care - symptom and pain management
- Team of experienced professionals on call 24-hours a day
- Comprehensive grief services for children and adults
Our State-of-the-art Inpatient Care Center:
- 24 suites with patios
- Family dining and day rooms
- Chapel, education center and library
- Hydro-therapy spa
- Memorial gardens and fountains
- Central Denver Location
- See more features of our Inpatient Care Center