Tuesday, December 10, 2013 - 24 hours to give where you live
In 2013, over 5,000 patients and their families were cared for with your donations. Help us care for our community by supporting The Denver Hospice on Colorado Gives Day!
Why you should consider donating
1. New West Physicians Colorado Gives Day Challenge - New West Physicians have graciously donated $50,000 as an incentive to leverage donations to us on Colorado Gives Day.
2. Your gift makes dreams come true.
3. Help us do more by supporting our children and teens in providing anticipatory grief when a loved one is ill.
About New West Physicians
Care, Compassion, Innovation
As the largest physician-owned primary care group practice in the Denver-Metro area, New West Physicians is on the leading edge of today’s changing healthcare landscape. With over 84 providers in 16 locations, New West’s innovative and thriving practice maintains a steady focus on patient care, efficiency, and progress.
- New West is solely physician-owned
- All 16 practices are Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) Level 3 accredited
- All eligible New West physicians are NCQA accredited for diabetes and heart/stroke care
- Named PCMH 2013 Best Practice of the Year Award by the Colorado Academy of Family Physicians Foundation